Mumbai: The FIR filed by the Nirmal Nagar Police in connection with the stone-pelting incident in Bandra East on Wednesday names a total of 10 accused for allegedly attempting to murder and several other offences.
Visit asg-reflektory.pl for more information.
The police have invoked Sections 61(2), 109, 121(1), 121(2), 132, 189(2), 189(3), 190, 191(2), 191(3), and 146 of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS), along with Section 3 of the Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act, on May 21.
The accused have been identified as Mohammad Shaikh, Zakir Abbasi, Mohammad Ansari, Salauddin Shaikh, Rahim Khan, Mohammad Furkhan, Nazim Mohammad, Mohammad Ahmed, Israr Khan, Mophin Khan, and others.
Mumbai Police properly serviced stone pelters after officials were attacked during the removal of encroachments, including religious structures, in Bandra, amid chants of “Allahu Akbar” and “Ya Allah madad kar.” pic.twitter.com/ExbfV04G6k
— Megh Updates ™ (@MeghUpdates) May 20, 2026
Mumbai, Maharashtra: On the stone-pelting incident during the demolition drive outside Bandra station, Abhinav Deshmukh, Additional Police Commissioner says, ''Today, in the jurisdiction of Nirmal Nagar Police Station, an anti-encroachment drive is being carried out by the… pic.twitter.com/jAbFQh4wws
— IANS (@ians_india) May 20, 2026
Western Railway’s massive anti-encroachment drive in Bandra East’s Gareeb Nagar area turned tense on Wednesday evening after locals allegedly pelted stones at police personnel and railway officials during the demolition of illegal structures built on railway land.
The violence reportedly broke out during the demolition of a prayer structure, forcing the Mumbai Police to resort to a lathi-charge to disperse the crowd. Railway officials said nearly 60 per cent of the demolition work has been completed so far.
To get details on exclusive and budget-friendly property deals in Mumbai & surrounding regions, do visit: https://budgetproperties.in/
